Awards and accreditations
In recognition of its excellence in developing managers and leaders, DeakinPrime and Deakin University have been recognised through a number of awards including the following:
- In 2010, DeakinPrime was awarded Coaching Business of the Year by ANZI Coaching. This Award recognises businesses with a proven track record in providing coaching tools, techniques and resources for the coaching community throughout Australia and New Zealand.
- In 2008, Deakin University was awarded a Governor of Victoria Export Award for Education for outstanding innovation and export achievement in the field of education and training services, expertise and curriculum.
- In 2007, the Coles Group Institute, in partnership with DeakinPrime, received a Corporate University Xchange (CUX) Corporate/College Alliance Partnership Award, plus a Leadership Development Award.
- In 2005, the Coles Group Institute, in partnership with DeakinPrime, was awarded the prestigious Corporate University Xchange (CUX) Alliance Award for its corporate institute learning and development model.
- The Coles Group Institute’s Constructive Coaching program, developed and implemented by DeakinPrime, was awarded the inaugural International Coach Federation (ICF) award for excellence in promoting a workplace coaching culture at the 2003 ICF national conference.
- Deakin University and Coles Myer Limited won the national Business and Higher Education Round table (B-HERT) award for Outstanding Achievement in Collaboration in Education and Training in 2003.
- In 2010, Deakin University’s MBA and Master of Business Administration (International) received the coveted five-star rating by the Graduate Management Association of Australia (GMAA).